Information on the processing of personal data
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 679/2016 we want to provide you with a simple and clear information on how we will process the personal data that you provide us directly or in any case we will come into possession of it through your navigation on our website.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Bellini Tiziana S.r.l. a socio unico, based in Via Tredoziese, 11 – Modigliana (FC) – Italy.
Why are personal data processed?
The personal data provided by users are used to:
- respond to requests for information and clarifications on the data controller’s products and services;
- evaluate collaboration proposals from interested parties;
Tutti i trattamenti sono basati sul consenso espresso dall’interessato.
How are personal data processed?
The collected data are mainly processed with IT tools. Suitable security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Data Controller collects some personal data mainly personal data (name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc.) provided voluntarily by the users of the site through specific contact forms or sent to the Data Controller by e-mail.
Except as specified for navigation data (see cookie information), the provision of data is optional.
Refusal to provide data makes it impossible to send contact requests.
How long will the data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for a limited period of time to respond to requests.
Who processes the personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for a limited time for the period necessary to respond to the requests received.
Subjects authorized to process and place of treatment
The personal data provided will be accessible to employees and consultants of the Data Controller formally designated as data processors.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place mainly at the offices of the owner.
The personal data provided are not subject to communication to third parties or disclosure.
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller:
- Access to personal data: The interested party can obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed, obtaining more information on the processing and a copy of the personal data.
- The rectification of personal data: The interested party may request rectification to ensure the correctness of the personal data processed.
- The cancellation of personal data: The interested party can obtain the cancellation of personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 GDPR.
- The limitation of the processing concerning him: The interested party may request that the processing be limited by opposing the cancellation as they are necessary for the exercise or defense of a right in court.
- With reference to personal data processed using automated methods, the right to data portability: The interested party has the right to receive personal data in a commonly used structured format given the particular nature of the personal data processed and the registration made.
- Opposition to the processing of personal data: The interested party has the right to object to direct marketing at any time. This website does not perform user profiling.
The interested party can request more information or exercise their rights by contacting the data controller by filling out the following form.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. For more information on the right to lodge a complaint, you can visit the following web page: https://goo.gl/GLbTN9